The Christmas season is here! And I can now talk about all things Christmas without folks giving me funny looks because it’s still October. As I was doing some Black Friday shopping online, I came across a few really cute Disney items. Some of the items on the list are pretty literal as far as Disney themeing goes but a few have just something about them that reminds me of my happy place.
1. I love this Vader A Line dress from Her Universe. Ashley always has the cutest designs and her everyday cosplay line is adorable. There are a few other Star Wars themed designs but I’ve always leaned toward the Dark Side.
2. This cute Mickey sweater can be found online at H&M. It just looks so comfortable! It would be great to wear on a chilly evening in the park when you are off to see the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights.
3. This t-shirt from LOFT is as Princessy as I get.
4. I don’t wear many rings but this mouse ears statement ring would be a great accessory for your Disney date night ensemble.
5. I saw these earrings and the soundtrack to Wishes immediately popped in to my head. Star light, star bright. First star I see tonight.
6. I love Alice in Wonderland so adding this necklace to the list was a no brainer. It would be really cute to wear to the 1900 Park Fare character breakfast where you can meet Alice and the Mad Hatter.
7. The Yacht & Beach Club Resorts are two of my favorites and this cosmetic bag reminds me of them. It would also be great to take on your next Disney Cruise.
8. I have several Disney phone cases but sometimes I like to use one that reminds me of my happy place but isn’t too Disney-ish. This London iPhone 5 case would be great because it reminds me of one of my favorite World Showcase Pavilions and it’s also somewhere I really want to visit in the near future.
9. And I’m always on the look out for a new bag to take with me to the parks. I prefer crossbodies and the bows on this Kate Spade remind me of both Mickey’s bow tie and the bow Minnie wears in her hair. It’s a win, win!
So I think I’ll add a few of these to my Christmas wish list. If you would like to see a few more ideas for the Disney geek in your life (or for your list!) check out my Mary Poppins style post from Sherman Brothers Week with This Happy Place Blog.